View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #256
Anoree

Default D246, 04-03-11: To Everyone

"Hey guys

I just wanted to show you the dress that TexasDrake got me. It’s absolutely beautiful. I’ve got to move the chair out of the way so you can see it. [poses the dress] Lovely! Isn’t that lovely? I think it’s pretty. I love it. It’s purple, my favorite color. It fits me perfectly. It’s great. Thank you, TexasDrake. I do really love it. And when I come to Texas in July, we will have to shoot in it, maybe, if you’re still interested in doing that.

Then I wanted to tell you guys about my shoot today. It was awesome. Actually, this video log is late. It was supposed to go on the 3rd, but it’s going up on the 9th. Oops, sorry guys. (I feel) really bad about that. (I’m) trying to be better. I got better and then I got worse or got bad again. But today I had a fantastic shoot. We got quite a few shoots done. We got three full photo sets and three full video sets and one of them was my Easter update. This is going to be my third Easter update. Let’s see, what else did I do? I want to surprise you about the other shoots, so I won’t really tell you about them. But they were good. I loved how they turned out and I think you guys will really like it, too. And I also got to assist a FTV shoot. She’s super cute and I had a great time with her and I think you guys will really like her. She’s actually in the industry, but she said she’s ben only in the industry for two months now. She’s 18 years old and I think her name is Madelin, but I’m not quite sure. I really liked her. She’s spunky. I got to assist that shoot and it was fun and I got a little behind the scenes video that I will be putting up on my candid video section at some point. I’m sure you guys will love that, too. Everything went really well today. I’m very happy about that.

Bye you guys"