View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 09:33 PM   #199
Anoree

Default D189, 06-15-10: To e83

"Hey e83

I read your questions on the question thread. I have tried doing this video log four or five times now, so hopefully this is the last time that I have to do it. Hopefully I don’t make any more mistakes, my phone doesn’t go off or lord knows what. But anyways, your first question was: Of all the updates that you’ve done for your website and for FTV, which one was the most difficult to complete and which one was the easiest?

Well, I’m only going to answer for my website, because, honestly, it’s been a long time since I shot for FTV and I really can’t remember. Well, I can, but I find all the answers for my website and not FTV. So, the hardest ones, ok: The Valentine’s Day update for this year, both the photo and video images, the Luscious Love and Happy Hearts updates, that was really difficult to complete, because it just did take a really long time. I had the speculum in me pretty much the whole time, so after a while I got kind of uncomfortable. A couple of times I couldn’t even open it up. I had to get Rob to open it up for me, which is always kind of awkward. The fact that I had to turn over and get into weird positions, it wasn’t comfortable. But I think it turned out really hot, personally. And I still have those glass marbles, the glass heart marbles, so maybe I will be selling them. I’ve been thinking about selling them and then giving the money to charity. That may be a kind of nice thing to do. Kind of weird, but kind of nice, I hope they don’t ask where the money came from. Let’s see, the other hard update that I did – the banana stuffing update, actually. That was kind of difficult. I mean it was kind of just physically hard, because I had to keep myself up in this weird, crunched type position, because I was on this small outdoor patio table that wasn’t big enough to hold all of me. So it was a really awkward position to be in for longer than ten minutes. Let’s see, what else, what else … oh, the other hardest update was the Infamous Ten and – what was that one called – A Girl’s Prerogative, that was very, very, very hard for me to do. I actually found out during that shoot that I’m allergic to silicone. I used a silicone lube and it was quite painful, very painful. Hence why the finish was just me, shaving. Kind of lame, but, hell, I would have done it if I weren’t completely in pain.

But the easiest update was actually the update that I shot right after that, which was the Splash & Squirt, it was the garden hose shoot. Boy, that felt amazing. It felt so good after all the burning pain that the silicone allergy causes, oh my gosh. Yeah, I know it felt awesome. Afterwards I was very … I was like “Huh, just go, do something else, I just want to keep that garden hose in me all day long.” You know, honestly, there aren’t really any hard shoots per se, just some of them are physically demanding or, I don’t know, the hardest ones are where I get sore and hurting down there or whatever. I mean getting naked in public is mentally hard, but definitely I wouldn’t compare that to the Big Ten toy shoot or any of those shoots. Most of the shoots are very easy, I must say. It’s always good. Rob makes it very easy.

Your other question was: How did I learn to deep throat?

Personally, I don’t think that I can deep throat, but, hey, if you guys think so, that’s awesome. Honestly, I’m not going to lie, generally I kind of gag when I have a **** shoved down my throat. - That were the dirtiest words that ever came out of my mouth. Not really, but that’s pretty naughty for me to say. - Yah, I’ve been trying to teach myself to deep throat, because apparently you can brush your teeth and move it further and further down your throat and you can train yourself not to gag, which is awesome. But apparently it’s not all that safe. But … deep throating, it’s a blow job. It’s good, the guy should be happy.

Your other question was: You mentioned that you have been to a sex club in the Phoenix area. Would you mind telling us a little more about your visits?

It’s a place called Discretions. I remember going there the first time I went there, I was “Uh, this place is ghetto.” And I suppose places like that have to be in industrial areas. They can’t be in residential areas, so it looked a little ghetto. It’s actually a lot of fun. We went on a non-busy night, so it wasn’t a Friday or Saturday. I can’t remember exactly what day it was. I was very young. I was 18 at the time and I went with a friend. I know I was really, really nervous. I was going in there and just looking around and “Oh my god, everybody is way older. It’s kind of weird.” But I ended up relaxing and I had fun. They had a stripper pole in there, which I got up on and danced around. I remember I met this couple there, that I ended up playing around with, which was a lot of fun. They had a couple of rooms, like private rooms, where we didn’t go into any of them. We actually went into this one cage type thing. They have these theme rooms and then they have this one, it wasn’t really a room, it was like a cage, a huge cage the size of this bedroom, and they had a jungle theme to it, and yeah. I did some pretty dirty things in there. I remember the single guys that ran the club, they were peering through the bars, just yanking off. I was like “Wow, this is kind of awkward. But I’ll all ignore you guys and just pay attention to my woman right here.” No, it was a lot of fun, just fun.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"