View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 10:33 PM   #34
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexham View Post
Hi Danielle - I've just joined your site today and can't get in. I appear to have
tried without posting a user name and a password. Can You help. I have tried twice but no luck. Please Help!!!!! Hexham. (I think you are GEORGEOUS)
I'll try to help, but I can't reset passwords or give out new credentials. Danielle and Rob may be able to do that.

When you signed up you should have reached a confirmation page with the subscription ID and the username and password to logon to the site. You should have received that information by email.
If you used a credit card to sign up, you can go to the ccbill support page (a link is on the signup page) and type in any two of your email address, your used credit card number and the subscription ID to reach an overview over your purchases. Username and password are given there, too.

When you try to access the membership area, you should be asked for this username and password. Write them exactly as given by ccbill.
I noticed that sometimes it doesn't suffice to copy and paste them, but have to type them manually. (Personally, I think that's a bug in IE.)

I hope that helped.

(These two posts will be moved off the question thread soon.)
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote