View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 04:24 PM   #23
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
I'm currently at work in Germany, and have no problems. At least not on the forum. (Our company filters access to adult sites. Since I'm the one who sets the filter, the forum is still reachable ...)

Ping round trip times are 120 ms with danielleftv.com compared to 200 ms with www.nytimes.com and 168 ms with www.zpub.com (San Francisco Times) (Fastest response from DanielleFTV)

Download speed for videos I'll edit in from home, in about 30 minutes.
I've been on the phone with my isp everyday since this started on the 27th. My signals to them are fine as some of my speed tests show. They keep saying "as far as we know there are no problems". Well I've got a problem! lol

As far as trying to download anything, not a chance. I can barely get the forum to open up.

You were right about Danielle's expressions on that first interview. Now that I know what she was saying I could read her lips and get most of it. Thanks again for all your trouble.

Knowing how the internet bounces around all over, still being only about 350 road miles from Phoenix and not being able to get the site open is extremely frustrating.

Last edited by e83sOHpFYv; 08-31-2009 at 04:31 PM.
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote