View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 08:13 AM   #249
Anoree

Default D239, 03-03-11: To Robert

"Hey Robert

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question was: Do I feel more nude not wearing makeup than if I’m wearing makeup and nothing else?

No, not really. I rarely wear makeup, so even if I’m nude and wearing makeup, I’m still going to be nude, so I’ll still going to feel completely naked. I’m definitely not one to … The pretty much only time I put on makeup is occasionally when I’m going out. I don’t know. No, I’m not lazy, I just don’t care about getting all dolled up and I like my natural beauty. I think that’s good. I’m sure you guys like it, too, otherwise you wouldn’t be on my website.

Your next question was: Renna said that you guys should ask if I can suck both of my nipples at the same time.

I don’t think I can, I’m not sure. I haven’t tried … Oh, my, my phone is going off. That’s no good. Hang on a second. – And of course it goes off right in the middle of when I’m doing a video log. Fantastic! It always happens, it’s kind of annoying. OK, so back to the nipple sucking. [pulls out her breasts] Stretch out the shirt, it’s not good. I’m not sure if this is going to work. I can lick them both, I guess. [tries to lick both nipples at the same time] I can’t suck them. I can’t even suck them right now. It’s all I can do if I can suck one. [tries it] No, it doesn’t work, unfortunately. I think I’d have to be bigger for that to work.

So, anyways, I hope that answered your question, OK? – Or questions.

Bye"