View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 02:16 AM   #152
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I've had some fun here, and then there have been times when I've pulled (more of) my hair out (a la Homer Jay Simpson). Sometimes I read the posts while playing with my ... beard (perverts! JK & LOL). There have been times when I pop in a couple times a day, even if for just a minute or two to read new posts, and then there have been times when I've been away for more than a week. Its only been 2 months since WhyYou, Ugo, LeoRex, Ryan, yours truly and a few others first joined and began posting, and the board has really changed a lot. Tigger's accident actually, I think, drew us all together even more and made the board more of a community than just some naughty bulletin board thingy (that's me, always trying to find the silver lining--its usually polyester). And then we have the whole European and Down Under communities to consider, plus India, the Middle East and Peru. I do, like Ms D, sometimes puzzle over the discrepancy between members and active members, and will even go so far as to wonder if there are so many active members out there, why don't I see more (any) posts from them. I guess the active members are the one who have posted at least once, while the rest just filled out the form to create an identity. I'd never bothered to join a forum before, and to be honest when I joined and saw how many were from Alison Angel's old forum, I was a bit intimidated--after all, these folks all knew each other already, but I found them welcoming, so I've stayed. So all you looky-loos out there hanging around the fringes, if someone as standoffish as I can come in and post, so can you--at least say hi to Danielle, maybe give her a thumbs up or leave her a smiley face or something to show her the love, dig?
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote