View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 03:01 PM   #139
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Wow, I'm sorry the tattoo removals are, it seems, getting more painful. They say that the more you endure pain, the easier it gets, but I've sometimes found the opposite to be true, that you go into a situation you know will cause some pain, start anticipating it, and then you're so focused on the pain that it really does hurt more. Is there something you can do, besides holding the cold-air tube, during the procedure that will distract you and give your brain something else to think about--long division in the head? Can you listen to music, read, anything?

That's really cool about your bro & soon-to-be step-bro. I see my brother a couple times a week and my mom & nieces almost every day (as you know). I actually see my sis-in-law more than my brother, but she doesn't work the vampire shift, and I am, after all, a reverse-vampire (I walk the sunlit street drinking the blood of tomatoes--dag nabbit!, I coulda had a V8!!!!). I've never been overseas myself, but think its pretty cool that he's getting to come over here. BTW, where is your mom going to live? Is her hubby-to-be coming here, or will she eventually move with him back to Jolly Olde? Either way I sincerely hope she'll get the happiness she deserves.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote