View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:52 PM   #109
Anoree

Default D099, 02-01-09: To Eduardos_Warrior

"Hey Eduardos_Warrior

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me: Where do I see myself in five years?

Let’s see. I hope to have graduated and hopefully in five years I will be accepted by some medical school. I’m hoping that in five years I will be either married or have found somebody that I can see myself marrying. No children within five years, I’m thinking that’s more like within 15 years.

But other than that, just get through school and hopefully I can maybe win an AVN Award or an Internext Award or something awesome and amazing like that.

Let’s see. I’m hoping that in five years I can be in either a cover of Playboy, I don’t know how likely that is, or maybe be a Penthouse Pet. So, I have some dreams and goals.

I definitely hope in five years I can… well, I know in five years I will have paid off my car, hopefully way, way, way sooner than that. Not really looking to own a home. Just at this point I don’t really want that responsibility and I don’t think I’m going to want that responsibility until I’m in my 30s maybe.

Those are my goals and dreams, the ones that I can think of right off the top of my head.

I hope that answered your question.

Bye"