View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:10 PM   #26
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I got unloaded saterday morning and i am still sitting waiting on a load. I have a DR. apt wednesday that i dont think im going to be able to make the way things are going. had one hell of a storm blow thru this morning only lasted about 45 min and it was gone but we still have a lit of wind. Sarah called me last night and said she did laundry and it backed up into the sanitary tub, so i told her to go out and pop the lid off the septic tank and see how full it is, she informed me of what she thought of that idea, her boyfriend was over and wanting to make some points with dad volinteered to do it. he he he. the lid weighs about 100 lbs i usaly use the tractor and lift it with the hoist. i do this for 2 reasons i dont want to bust my gut, and if it is full i dont get my feet wet! not boy genious. he dont need the tractor he can lift it all by him self. he lifter it all right and it was full. and he sliped and fell in the muck that overflowed. he he he. Sarah hosed him off out side Sarah called the septic place and they came out last night and drained the tank $350 every time we get a lot of rain it fills the tank and this year has ben real wet! it realy needs new lines put in but i would rather put the money in the new house! I heard boy wonder in the back ground telling Sarah dont tell your dad i fell in it. SARAH informed him that he just did! Amanda said i was mean for laffing but i would have loved to see that. hopefully by next winter we will be in the new house. and wont have to deal with all thies little problems.