View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 01:06 AM   #44
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Gee WhyYou, you're too kind. I heard Prince William say that a lot. Not the Gee WhyYou part. Or maybe it was Prince Charles. Anyway Diana's husband, er widower?. He goes around saying "You're too kind" whenever someone so much as smiles at him. And he's usually right, if conspiracy theories are correct.

Anyhoo I won't be posting as much because of this music project coming up I really need to focus on that. Here's a share. This 12 y/o girl blew my mind. When one of Ward's people contacted me I couldn't resist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTuWl...eature=related

Notice the resemblance to Danielle? I won't go into it here but it is not inconsequential. As the saying goes:: "The universe is not only stranger than you imagine, it is stranger than you *can imagine." We are all One. Miss D~? == I know you know what I'm saying. If not, see me. WTF! See me even if you do! I don't know how you can resist me, it must be hard for you. Poor darling. Mmmm, in fact, it *is hard for you.

So thanks WhyYou and keep getting stronger, there are wonderful happenings coming up in the next few months you're gonna love. Be strong, be brave. It gets better and you along wid it. The world is sick, and - what if - you were taking some of that on and processing it so it's not so bad? That would be a gift of a God-like soul. Jus sayin' -= what if.

Geezer, love ya man. I understand. With your reasoning skills and intellectual abilities you couldn't be all that old. Or should I say "mature". Besides, 67 is the new 89. Or something like that. lol Anyway it's not my fault. Unless it is.

Saving the world one orgasm at a time...