View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 02:02 AM   #94
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 11, 2009
LOL...I was just checking out my candid videos (I just put a new one up) and saw the "No AVN for Danielle" video. In the description it talks about how I'm going to hire friends so I have somebody to go with me to the AVN awards. Well lucky for me I don't have to hire anybody this time. Dallas is going with me to the AVN awards in January 2010. This will be here third time going, so she'll know what we need to do and where we need to be. The only bad thing about going is that I am going to have to buy two new dresses (well I don't necessarily have to...but I kind of want to) for the awards ceremony and after parties. I may end up wearing my New Years dress for the after party, but I'm not sure if it would be the right type of dress to wear. I'm definitely going to buy a long, semi-formal dress for the awards ceremony. I have about seven dresses picked out online, but I may end up going to Macy's or Windsor to buy a dress so that I can actually try it on and see how it looks. I definitely am going to have to have the new years dress altered since I know it's going to be too big around the waist and hip area. That what kind of sucks about having big boobs...finding dresses that fits all of me perfectly is a pain in the butt. Anyhoo...so if any of y'all would like to meet me in Vegas then private message me and we shall set something up.

One reason why you should join my site if you haven't already...I did my first SQUIRT ON VIDEO! It was only on the web cam show...but hey, I'm working my way up to the professional video. Heck maybe I'll do a candid squirting scene (though I know it won't be as great as a professional video.) I was so happy when I finally did it. It was almost like I jumped over a weird sexual hurdle in my head. It took me kind of long but I was very determined to do it. I've realized that I actually have to orgasm clitorally first before I can squirt penetration wise. The weird thing about that though is that it really only pertains to when I'm masturbating. When I'm having sex and I'm in the right position (usually with my hips raised or girl on top) then I definitely feel like I can squirt.

BTW, I absolutely HATE my upstairs neighbors. I think they moved in a couple weeks ago and they have been driving me absolutely insane. They have this devil child that must be two years old (you know..."terrible twos") that will not stop stomping, crying, yelling, etc. I hate working in my guest bedroom where my desk and computer is because I think his room is right above it. It almost sounds like he's kicking the walls and jumping off of things non-stop. I've complained at the front office already, but I don't know if they've said anything to them or forgot about it. I don't want to go up there and complain because I absolutely hate confrontation of any kind. I just hope to gawd that they aren't staying more than half a year. I've been living here in this apartment for more than half a year now (and in this apartment facility for more than a year and a half) and the last thing I want to do is have to move because of some bratty devil child.

Vegas this past weekend was great! It was really nice to be able to hang out with just Dallas by herself. She is dating my best guy friend for about five months now and they have been getting really serious, so they have both been hanging out with each other like all the time. We ended up going to Vegas for her cousins bachelorette party, but for whatever reason the bachelorette ended up bringing her fiancé to Vegas with her (so unfortunately we weren't able to bring her really anywhere with us.) The first night we went to see the Anthony Cools hypnotist show. I was planning on volunteering myself to get hypnotized but we ended up getting to the show like 20 minutes late (and lost our VIP seats because of it.) It was absolutely hysterical and I would have loved to have been up there getting hypnotized. Anthony hypnotized the people on the stage to think that they were orangutans and then told them that they were horny and had to hump people's legs in the audience. It was pretty funny until I ended up being one of the audience members being humped. The lady that was humping me had these sequins pants on (and unfortunately I was wearing a dress). The sequins ended up scratching up my legs really bad. Luckily though it healed in time for my shoot today. After the Anthony Cools show we walked back towards our hotel (bad, bad idea.) It was freezing cold and there was a bunch of weirdos that kept on making lewd comments and gestures to me. I nearly b!tch slapped someone because of it. Some dumb broad even called me a hooker (or something like that)...but whatever...she was only jealous because I am WAY better looking than she will ever be. We ended up at Tao nightclub in the VIP section with these cool guys from England. I ended up drinking way too much that night and had alcohol poisoning the next few days.

Saturday day I slept most of the day. Dallas and I were supposed to go out to lunch/dinner with her family (I was super excited to finally meet her family) but there was no way that I could have made it even out of the room. That night we went to a male revue show which was pretty awesome. I've been to a male strip club here in Phoenix, but the guys here were definitely not as good looking as the guys in Vegas. Dallas and I ended up going back to the hotel and watched TV for the rest of the night instead of going back out since we both felt icky (plus Dallas didn't get any sleep in like 48 hours.) Sunday morning we met up with some of our friends who were also in Vegas at some restaurant in the Palms hotel (where we will be staying for the AVN awards.) The flight back was kind of scary. There was some crazy turbulence going on and I ended up scaring the hell out of Dallas when she was sleeping and grabbed her for comfort.

If you guys haven't noticed I've been making some changes to the site. I changed some of the pictures on the "welcome" page and am thinking about changing some other pictures on other parts of the site (though I'm pretty happy with how everything looks right now.) It's so cool that FTVRob taught me how to do all this computer/website stuff. Apparently he thinks that I have enough knowledge to create a website if I wanted too (though it wouldn't even compare to any site Rob creates.) I will be putting in more video formats in the new year (either 1000kb/s or 3000kb/s). I'm not sure if I will go through all the old videos and do the same to them (actually thinking about it I probably will since I'm always doing random stuff like that when I'm bored.) I have been trying to fix the web cam archive page, but for whatever reason it's decided not to cooperate whatsoever. I will probably have to get FTVChris to fix it for me.

My shoot today went very well, though we only got one video and photo update. Thankfully it's my Christmas update so that she be put up on the site pretty soon here. I will be shooting my New Years update and probably a secretary update on December 23rd. BTW my nephew took his first step the other day. My mom was so excited though I could tell that she was also a little upset that she couldn't be there. Apparently my sister and her new husband are doing very well together still...hopefully that lasts.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-12-2009 at 02:04 AM.