Thread: Chapter Reviews
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 09:06 AM   #19
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by 615 View Post
I've been a member on Lia's site off and on since it went live. I joined Alison's site when it went live and visited off and on (her forum as well - Knightsense was a riot). I always liked Lia more than Alison though.

Lia's G/G stuff is boring as Lia isn't really into girls at all. Why bother putting it out you know?

If you like Lia G/G then you're in luck as it appears that we'll be seeing another such update soon.

I have to say a word on Knightsense:
" It was indeed one unbelievable and entirely unpredictable. Because he has suddenly broken on to be born the site been just born of Alison's in 2005. With his total insane love, because it was convinced to have personal decoyed Alison for his life in England. Partly he had succeeded there, because Alison seemed indeed in love of him.
From that moment of that cool site still of the fabulous beauty of Alison's, he had become for all the other new members worrisome in coming with the years (inclusive me that I had suffered the word "Banned"). Because was thought that it was always Him (Knightsense) the master of the site of Alison's to damage all the others with new registrations of nicknames username (the last one was after the goodbye of Alison). I remained surprised."

And I would like to say on Lia: to make shoots with other girls (G/G) at times it neglects him the protagonist as Lia (I speak of Lia). Or perhaps they are of the rare cases of which it is had to make space to the others. To every way I have not seen the site of Lia. But I could do him (perhaps).

I am already a faithful member of Alison's. I now enjoy the site of Danielle's (very attractive).

Last edited by ugo; 01-04-2009 at 09:16 AM.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote