View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 12:35 AM   #16
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma2 View Post
As from a site point of view, and a business point of view, this will also bring more people to your site, this will hopefully keep you running this site and not moveing to other like Lia did, (just to say I have no problem with the move Lia made) as this will let you do what you want and will also let us the people who come to the site still interact with you, unlike other big site's out there.

I can see you not being able to answer every one that comes to the site as you will in my opinion, have more people coming to the site and asking question, this will take up your time, so I guess we all as members have to understand that you are only one person and also have a life outside of this site that you run really well, I will be happy if you don't replay to post's or PM's I send you as I'm sure the thing's you are doing are making you happy wihch in turn make us happy as you give good content, after all this is why we come to the site.
I always plan on doing the free video logs and free contributed photos as well as having this free forum. You guys won't ever have to worry about me not interacting with ya'll, even if I do get more P.M.'s than I can manage (and so far it's been manageable.)