View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 04:11 PM   #7
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Hi Danielle,

I think it's a really good idea that you are going to be doing Hradcore some time, and I really like the way you are going to be moving in to it slowly by doing BJ shoot's and working your way up.

As from a site point of view, and a business point of view, this will also bring more people to your site, this will hopefully keep you running this site and not moveing to other like Lia did, (just to say I have no problem with the move Lia made) as this will let you do what you want and will also let us the people who come to the site still interact with you, unlike other big site's out there.

I can see you not being able to answer every one that comes to the site as you will in my opinion, have more people coming to the site and asking question, this will take up your time, so I guess we all as members have to understand that you are only one person and also have a life outside of this site that you run really well, I will be happy if you don't replay to post's or PM's I send you as I'm sure the thing's you are doing are making you happy wihch in turn make us happy as you give good content, after all this is why we come to the site.

I hope you have fun with the new direction you are going to be going in, and that it works for you, I'm sure it will do as you are good at what you do, and are happy doing it, I do like the sound of the POV style as you said it gives us the feeling that it's us doing what ever it is with you, thus making it for your members want's as well as your own.

Have fun doing it and I hope to see something soon.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote