View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 10:20 PM   #1227
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Star, PLEASE DO NOT lump ME in with your ridiculous musings. I don't know if you consider yourself a "comedy writer" or a "frustrated novelist" but, in my singular opinion, your LONG posts are a waste of everyone's time and I doubt too many forum members would even miss them if they suddenly stopped.

I honestly don't know why you are on this forum except, perhaps, you are a frustrated writer and this is the best outlet you can find.
The comedy is inescapable.

I read your posts about the forum being "...dead and boring...RIP forum..." etc.

With the kind of rude behavior exampled above and evident elsewhere small wonder people leave.

Every Member that is driven away means less revenue for Danielle. She's working hard and generously for all of us Geezer and I would expect you to show a modicum of respect for everyone.

As The Doctor said:: "Life is far too short to complain and whine around. If you find something you dislike, RUN THE F AWAY. If you can't, make it the shortest humanly possible. Now, if you can't do that either, just go "If you can't beat 'em, then join 'em". Now, if you can't switch your mindset... then you are FRAKKED UP and your life has no sense at all."

If you want to flex your negative ego there are other avenues available. As some of your behavior here has been inappropriately rude, unnecessarily derogatory and potentially damaging to Membership count I respectfully suggest you consider shifting your participation toward the positive. Otherwise put it into neutral.

Thank you.

Last edited by STAR; 08-17-2011 at 11:12 PM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote