View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 06:05 PM   #15
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I have to say, I am very happy for you that the tattoos are coming off. I am sorry that it hurts though. I showed your removal video to that relative of mine who went white and has had second thoughts now. Said relative has given up on even Cracker Jack or ball-point tats! On the one hand, its kinda cool to do something spontaneous when I'm a very reserved person (that friend of mine from 2d grade on who lives down your way has told me several times that I think too much). So in some ways I'm envious (I admit it) that you could do something on the spur of the moment, but then you have to live with the consequences sometimes, or you have to go in for 6 months having a laser burn those "indiscretions" off. When I had too much to drink and wound up piercing my ear (did it myself with a safety pin & cheap silver stud--always had trouble finding the exit hole though and always wound up getting (ahem) irritated & just shoving it through) I knew it was something that could come out when I got bored with it. BTW, I was sorry to read about that infection at your belly button--hope the antibiotics are helping it.

And riding a mechanical bull, huh? With friends like those, who needs Rob? To quote Mr. Kool-Aid, "Oh, yeah!" It must have been quite an experience--for the patrons! Will she lose her top? Can the dress contain her? Tune in next week for another adventure of Danielle of the West!
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote