View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 04:05 AM   #446
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Question for all my members and fans on here:

Why should I continue putting so much of myself into this site when I get mean comments like "looks like you've gained some weight?" As much as I do for this site and you guys I just wonder why somebody would say something like that. I'm really hurt right now...do you people realize how hard it is to eat right and try to work out and look good, on top of running this site, shooting for other photographers, going to school, etc? It's not easy AT ALL! Maybe we should make this site more like the other generic single girl sites out there...where I might answer your messages but most likely I'll have someone else do it for me. And screw answering anything on this board or making PERSONAL video logs...what other single site girl does anything like that? NOBODY. I've put 110% of my heart and soul into this site. I share everything with you guys and have become friends with many of you. I've always been super honest about my life and haven't given false answers. F@ck it...I'm going to go enjoy my Spring Break now.
Danielle, I can only hope that you continue your interaction with us. That statement from kennyhello is so far from the truth that I didn't even found it worth a comment. You know I'm in awe about how much you do for us fans, from successfully loosing weight, over answering all our PMs, taking on to our suggestions in photo and video shoots, to making those precious personal video logs. All that while going to college full time, assisting Rob at FTV and supporting your family. You are certainly outstanding in what you do for your members.

I wish I had the willpower you have.

I said it before: From time to time there will be some idiot, sending you a PM or posting a comment on the board which will hurt you. Please don't take that to heart. I know, that's easy to say and hard to do. I hope the mass of admiring fans (and maybe the intensive friendship of a few fans) outweight the comments of a few brainless commentators.

Now go out, have a nice and safe spring break, and forget that comment.

Last edited by Anoree; 03-17-2009 at 04:23 AM.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote