View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 12:37 AM   #288
Anoree

Default D278, 08-20-11: To shortyboi

"Hey shortyboi

I read your questions on the questions thread. Your first question was: What is the one single food that you would never give up?

Cheese, that’s an easy one to answer.

Your next question is: If you could be a fairytale character, what would that be and who would you be?

Probably Sleeping Beauty. Yeah, because she has a really pretty cottage and I love her cottage. And the castle is really pretty, too.

Your next question is: What was the best vacation you ever had or ever took?

Actually, that’s kind of a tossup between three:
Salem, Massachusetts for Halloween, absolutely amazing. I would totally live there if I could;
Germany, Austria and Switzerland for my 19th birthday, I think it was, or maybe … yah, it was my 19th birthday;
and … the trip to England. That was very … I want to visit there again. I really do. Actually, if I could live there, that would be fantastic. I just love England. It’s … I’m like obsessed with England. For me, mainly I like English history, it’s fantastic.

Your next question is: How do you usually celebrate your birthday?

I don’t have a typical way of celebrating my birthday. I guess I always do a dinner with my loved ones, but that’s kind of about it. I never … I don’t have a typical way of celebrating it.

The next question is: What was the most memorable birthday party you’ve had that you can remember?

Most memorable … I’m trying to think. I don’t know. I don’t really ever had a super memorable birthday party. I mean, they’ve all been memorable. And actually, to be honest, I haven’t really had a birthday party, oh my god. I would love to have a surprise birthday party. That would be really cool. But I haven’t had a birthday party since I was 11 or 12 or something like that.

Your last question is: Has anybody ever done something extra special for you for your birthday?

The trip to Germany, Switzerland and Austria was during my birthday. That was amazing, so much fun. So I guess that’s something memorable or special.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"