View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 10:42 PM   #230
Anoree

Default D220, 11-23-10: To versus

"Hey versus

I read your questions on the question thread. You… sorry, something stuck in my throat, probably the coffee that I was drinking earlier. I think I messed it up somehow. I don’t know how you mess up coffee, but apparently I did. Anyways, sorry, your first question was: How soccer in your life? That’s what you wrote. I wasn’t exactly sure what you were trying to ask me, but I assume you’re trying to ask me do I enjoy watching soccer or playing soccer or whatever.

Honestly, I don’t watch soccer and I haven’t played soccer since I was 7 or 8 years old. It’s been a long time. Actually I think I played it since then, but I haven’t been on a team or anything like that. It was just for fun.

Your next question is: Did I watch the 2010 World Cup?

No, I did not. I don’t watch sports at all. Actually I don’t really watch television at all.

Who did I expect to win the World Cup?

I didn’t expect anybody to win the World Cup, since I don’t even know who was playing. I don’t know. I guess all the soccer teams in the world would play? I really don’t know. I don’t get into stuff like that. I prefer my books over television. I’ve never actually been to a soccer game. I’m sure that would be fun to watch, like a professional soccer game. I enjoy going to live baseball games and football … well, ah, a football game is kind of lame, but live sporting events are fun.

Your next question was: How did I think the US team did in the World Cup?

Since I didn’t watch it, I don’t know. I don’t even know how we placed or anything like that. I don’t even know who was on our team, or where they’re located at, or anything like that.

And your last question is: Who are the best soccer players in the world?

Me! I am! No, not really. Well, since I don’t really watch soccer or read about it or anything like that, I wouldn’t know.

So sorry, I couldn’t really answer any of your questions since I have really no interest in watching TV or watching sporting games on television.

Anyways, yah, Bye"