View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 07:07 PM   #34
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 24, 2008
Merry Christmas Eve everyone. I've just realized that this forum has some really stupid rules. Like when you are trying to post it has to be more than 10 "characters" or you can't put more than 5 emoticons in your post...and this is the one that gets me, you can't PM someone more than 5,000 characters. I've had to go back and erase sentences because I've gone over the 5,000 character rule. So anyways, yesterday I met my little step brother to be, for the first time. He is ssssooooo cute. He's nine years old, has the cutest English accent, and is incredibly proper. It's amazing how much well mannered other countries are compared to America. At least we have the south were people are generally very polite. It is his first time in America so I am taking him (and my brother) to an arcade place named Dave and Busters. I take my brother there every year he comes down...it's become a little tradition for us. My little step brother also expressed an interest in the Bugatti Veyron so I'm going harass Rob to give both of my brother's a ride. It will be nice for him to get some pictures around the Bugatti and the SLR to show of too his school buddies. We decorated a Christmas tree last night. Not sure why mom decided to do it so last minute. None of the guys seemed particularly interested...they would've rathered gone outside and started fires in the fire pit. My mom has 100's of decorations, so it took a pretty long time to put all of them on. My brother and I were looking at the tree after we had decorated it and decided it was way too over decorated. But my mom says you can never have too many decorations The place where we got the tree was right next to a Petsmart...btw if you didn't know Petsmart is the WORST place for me to go into. I can't ever seem to walk out without buying a new pet. Well right now I don't have any pets so I've been going through pet withdraws. My mom forbade me from going into Petsmart because she knew that I would've ended up buying a pet. Last night I also went out. We were supposed to go to this bar in Scottsdale. And for the first time ever, I was denied. Yep...they did not let me in. Not that I really cared because they were playing sucky music anyways. So we went to a different club were they almost didn't let me in either. So freaking stupid. I'm really not there to drink (though I will sometimes) I just wanted to hang out with my friends. Plus I've been bored like crazy the past few days, and finally wanted to do something at least kind of fun. The people in the club were kinda weird though. If you've ever been to a Scottsdale nightclub you will know what I mean. All the girls look identical and all the guys wear the same clothing and have weird hairdos that look like they take 2 hours to style. Plus they were playing really odd music. I requested "Billy Jean" but the dj didn't play it for me...jerk