View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 02:38 AM   #2173
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Hi Danielle

- How was your Groove Cruise trip? Would you like to elaborate on that? How much dancing were you able to commence? Did you meet many new, cool people? Were you able to wear some of the prepared theme dresses? I'm sure you were the hit everywhere you went.

(Possible answer: "No, I don't want to elaborate. That's confidential information. Next one!" )

- You mentioned that you will pick up on studying at the ASU. What will you study? What's your planned schedule? What will be the impact on your work and your private life?

- 22 open Video Logs - that's a lot of room for drawn questions. They are fun to watch, but I'm sure they start to get boring shooting them real quick. What do you think of dropping half of them, shooting just 2 Video Logs a month? You can always shoot more when you do actually have questions or topics of your own you want to talk about, of course.
What I'm trying to say is that they shouldn't come to be a burden or even an annoyance to you. I like them and you too much to see that happen.

- Would you like to talk about current and future plans for your site? Do you want to implement new options?

- You have your own new Web shop now, www.DaniellesGear.com. Would you like to talk about that? (That's an opportunity to roll the advertising drum. )

- Do you have plans to tour the States or even the world, alone or with your friends, where fans might be able to meet you? Any plans to visit Industry conventions?

Unfortunately that are all the questions I can come up with at the moment, that don't seem too private.
1. I will answer that in a video log (16 more to make!)
2. Another great one to answer on a video log.
3. It isn't a bother to shoot the video logs...plus they are filler content. I need to start shoot a month's worth of vlogs at the beginning of the month.
4. Will answer that awesome question on a video log.
5. Didn't read this post until today....and already shot a video log about the store the other day
6. And I definitely shall answer this in a video log as well.