View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 03:50 AM   #14
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct. 26, 2008
So it's been a kind of busy week. With the Halloween party only 5 days away I'm kind of stressing out trying to get everything taken care of. Of course hardly anyone has RSVPed....yes, please wait until one day before to tell me you will be here. I just started really making my costume. I originally bought this auburn wig (not realizing that I look like crap in wigs) so I had to go out and buy two new wigs, red spray hair paint, and this red temporary hair dye because I wasn't sure which was going to look the best. I just sprayed a little bit of the red hairspray in my hair and it actually looks pretty good. I just made my Facebook fan group welcome video and I now have over 100 fans/members on it (my Myspace page has over 800 friends...yeah). I recently built a Chickipedia page (it's like Wikipedia, except for chicks?). I had a photoshoot in Tucson the other day...a two hour drive. It was fun, definitely a lot different than I'm used to. The outfits were very fetishy (leather waist cincher, rubber top, band girl outfit, etc.) The other photoshoot I did was in Wickenburg in this old mine. The photographer was using this really weird, old camera (a pinhole camera I think). Well you have to stand really still for about a minute so that the film can get exposed...I almost passed out like three times from standing in one position for to long. I don't think I will be doing that again. Tomorrow I have a meeting with another photographer whom I will be shooting with on Wed. It's kind of an interesting site that I will be shooting for...it's called www.hotforwealth.com and it's all about financial stuff. I guess that I will be giving a little "lecture" about a few topics and slowly stripping to my bra and panties by the end. I'm also pretty excited because I'm going to the Arizona State Fair sometime this week. I haven't been in a few years, so it will be fun to ride all the rides and eat funnel cakes (yummy!)

PS Here is a picture from the Hawaii shoot.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 10-27-2008 at 06:00 AM.