View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 11:29 PM   #66
danielle_ftv
Administrator

May 27, 2009
How exciting!!! Tate Hemlock (FTVGirls photographer/videographer in training) just put up a new website. You guys should check it out. There are even some pictures from the Phoenix Forum 2009.

www.tatehemlock.com

6:06 PM
Damn I guess I "let the cat out of the bag" (I think that's what you guys say.) So I recently found out that I can squirt. I was having a little fun one night (well actually a lot of fun...went on for 3 hours) and for some reason got it into my head that I was going to squirt that night. Well I've researched squirting quiet a bit and watched Geezer's video that he sent "Nina Hartley's Guide to Female Ejaculation"....so I did exactly what they said and ended up squirting. I was kind of freaked out to tell you the truth (but uber excited) so I went in my bathroom and grabbed my "helping hand" toy and this other purple penis dildo and tried to squirt again. Ended up doing it two more times that night. Two nights after I tried it again...though with a video camera so that I could see exactly what was going on down there. Ended up squirting three times....did a smell test, taste test and color test (squirted in the white bathtub for the color test) and came to the conclusion that it really was me squirting. Tried it again the night after and was able to do it again...but for some reason got super paranoid that it was urine not squirt so ended up researching for about five hours. I came to find out that you squirt out of your "pee hole"...it can be different colors (including clear and light yellow...I guess it depends on how much you've squirted)...it's similar to a peeing feeling, and it can have a "pungent" odor. I guess that nobody's squirt liquid is exactly the same. Somebody may squirt completely clear liquid that has a slight odor and that doesn't come out as forcefully and somebody may have yellowish liquid that has no odor that gushes out. I realized that I can't really squirt without something in me...unlike Leslie who can start squirting then take out whatever object she is using and still be squirting. I still have yet to learn about my "squirt timing". My "forcefullness" differs. Like if I've been masturbating a lot I think it's fairly forcefull....but it really kind of differs from one squirt to the next.

I'm still trying to get comfortable with this. In a way this is almost like peeing and personally that is something that is...intimate in a way and not something that I do in front of people. So it may take me a little while to get used to the idea that I can squirt and to do it on camera (in front of Rob...OMG how weird!).

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 05-28-2009 at 01:17 AM.