View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 07:54 PM   #41
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
Been voting for Danielle everyday or at least I think I was.
There were a few times when I voted for her and end up getting a Error page saying I had already voted for her that day when I knew I hadn't.It seems like she is getting cheated out of some votes.
Did anyone else get the same Error page when they knew they hadn't voted for Danielle that 24 hr period?
Hmm, I vote for Danielle whenever I can. I'm looking several times a day for that. I still don't know when FreeOnes makes the cut for the new voting day.
It feels as if I might have missed one or two votes, but I've got no chance to proof that. I should have put marks on a calendar.

At least your post makes me feel less bad about voting for Danielle twice some days, using my company's internet link. It's like cheating back.

IF FreeOnes has some difficulties, I'm pretty sure the other contestants suffer the same errors. I don't think it messes up the results that much. But the less votes one contestant gets, the more it may influence the results.

167.450 votes for 189 contestants on 11 days averages to 80 votes per girl and day. Danielle is above average (we all know that ) so I guess she gets above 200 votes per day. I hope a couple of missing votes won't change the results that much.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote