View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 09:20 PM   #74
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Don't change who you are ...listen to yourself (oh, and me, but just this once ). You aren't someone's puppet, you don't need someone telling you to put your piercings back, after you've decided to get rid of them. You're a grown, intelligent woman--you can make up your mind for yourself. Just because your profession is as a model and you aren't ashamed of who you are or what you look like and are relatively comfortable with nudity doesn't mean you're out to hook up with some stranger who thinks its cool (macho?) to send you explicit emails, treat you like an unfeeling object or have trouble telling fantasy from reality--you only work in fantasy, but you live in the real world, just like everyone else. Guys who think its fun or cool to play cheesy games, who think its proof of their manliness or manhood should probably do one of two things--get out a ruler and double-check, or just simply walk away with their tails between their legs because I think we all know that in reality they're just compensating for something. And lastly, you don't need me standing up for you when you can do it so well yourself, and I won't have your back, or run interference for you, but what I will do is stand beside you, side by side, and support you when you confront those who try to intimidate you one way or another. You are who you are, Ms D, and if that's too much for some little boys (or girls) to deal with, then maybe they need to visit a site more aimed at them.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote