View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 08:26 PM   #84
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oops...forgot to post this on Friday.

Sept. 18, 2009
It's been awhile since I've written a journal update. Not sure why it's taken me so long to do one. I'm sitting here at the airport drinking a yummy Bloody Mary. I tend to stick with a few different drinks (Bloody Mary, Mojito, and vodka/red bull) since I haven't been drinking for long and don't really know exactly what I like to drink. I never used to like Bloody Mary's (or Mojito's for that matter) but for whatever reason I've started drinking them and really liking them.

Things have been pretty much the same lately. Just been traveling a lot...going to San Diego and Los Angeles almost every weekend for the past month. Labor Day weekend was pretty exciting. I stayed at the Hollywood Roosevelt hotel with some of my friends. They were throwing LA's biggest pool party there on Labor Day. I got to see a lot of famous people including some guy from "90210", Khloe and Kim Kardashian, and quiet a few other celebrities that I recognized but don't remember the names of. We ended up going to some club called XV or something like that. It was amazing! Unfortunately it was a bottle service only night so we ended up having to spend $1000 to get in, but it was definitely worth it.

I got a lot of great pictures from the past few weekend's adventures so I will have to post them pretty soon here (though I still have the EDC pictures to post.) Next weekend is Nocturnal festival in San Bernadino. All the girls are dressing up as the Alice in Wonderland characters (Dallas is a chesire cat, Megan is the queen of hearts, and I'm Alice.) My costume is pretty funky looking. I've got a bright sky blue wig, furry gogo boot covers, striped knee high socks, and furry white wrist bracelets. It's pretty...interesting looking but it will definitely fit with the whole theme/vibe.

I was so p!ssed the other day. I went on to my World of Warcraft account to play (I haven't played in quiet awhile now) and for whatever reason they permenately disabled my account. So the character that I have been working with for the past 3 years now is completely gone to me...grrrr! I sent an email to the W.o.W support people asking why it got disabled and got an email back but haven't yet really read through it.

BTW my parents finally got married. It was a really small wedding but everyone seemed very happy (my sister and step dad started crying a little.) The wedding dinner was held at the Compass Room (I think that's what it was called.) It was actually pretty cool since it was located at the top of a tall tower and rotated around so that you could see all of Phoenix. The wedding cake was reallly pretty. It had an old French saying written all around it with beautiful calla lilies on top.

I've picked out my Halloween costume. I'm going as a vampire/demon (minus any fangs.) I found black leather pants for...get this...$7.00! I can't believe what a steal that was especially since I was planning on buying leather pants online for $160. I still have to get a black leather corset and black leather arm guards. Dallas is also going as a goth vampire/demon but her costume is a lot skimpier than mine. I think we are going to Monster Massive in LA for Halloween but there is a possibility we may stay in town and go to the local Halloween parties (like the one held at the Wrigley Mansion.)

I signed up for a Model Mayhem account again. Hopefully this time I won't get banned again. It will be nice getting back into modeling with other photographers again though I don't have all that much time to do it since I'm traveling almost every weekend. I've already gotten a lot of people asking me about modeling for their websites but I'm really not interested in modeling for another paysite (doesn't seem all that smart to me.)

BTW...thank you so much Anoree for the beautiful tribute video you made me.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 09-21-2009 at 08:52 PM.