View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #275
Anoree

Default D265, 07-12-11: To sultys

"Hey sultys

I’m not sure if I pronounced that right or not. I apologize if I didn’t.

Anyways, I read your question on the question thread and it was: What do you like in terms of oral, techniques, tips, what have you learned about and prefer about the climax etc. for both a guy and a girl?

Let’s see. For a guy I don’t tend to use a lot of hands, I’ve noticed, and they tend to be pretty wet, lots of saliva, and I tend to suck a lot, and I do this tongue twirling thing around the top, and I go pretty fast. So I don’t really give slow, romantic blow jobs, if a blow job can even be romantic. They’re generally pretty fast. And when a guy is about to get off, I usually jack him off. I don’t really like cum in my mouth. Do it on the face, I don’t have a problem with that, as long as it doesn’t get in my eyeball or up my nose. Anywhere else is fine, too. I don’t really have a preference on where it goes. And then … I’m trying to think of anything else that I do, a signature move or something. I don’t really think I do.

And for girls, I don’t really use any fingers and I tend to stay directly on the clit. I usually spread it out, expose the clit and, yeah, generally stay directly on the clit.

I’m sorry I can’t give you a better answer. That’s all that I can think of right now. It’s been a while since I’ve been with a girl. I guess you might have to check out my website, check out the members’ pages of the website and see how I do on there, my techniques and stuff.

Anyways, so I hope that answered your question, ok?

Bye"