View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 09:12 PM   #216
Anoree

Default D206, 09-09-10: To captnjack

"Hey Captnjack

I got your package full of presents. Some pretty awesome stuff in here. You got me three DVDs of dirty cartoons. I haven’t opened them up yet, as you can see, packaging is still on. It should be interesting to watch. Two of them are vintage dirty cartoons. That should be interesting to see.

You also got me mini clothes pins, for, I don’t know, clothes pins play? I can have some fun with these. But I can’t imagine that I can putt so many on my nipples. I can probably fit maybe 3 or 4 on my nipples, but I bet I can fit quite a few on my nether land region.

You also got me pink beaded nipple clamps. I think these are so pretty. They’re super, super pretty. I love the beads. Those will be really fun to play with.

Then you got me … it says Y style nipple clamps and clit clamp. This should be interesting, since I’ve never used a clit clamp before. The package is really shiny. I’m trying to angle it so you guys can actually see what it looks like. Pretty awesome, that looks pretty hardcore. I bet I’m going to like that.

And then, last but not least, you got me purple chain nipple clamps. Now these ones are really cool. And it actually included a navel ring in it, and I opened it up and thought it was one of these navel rings that you can press onto your belly button, but apparently it’s actually used for pierced belly buttons, so I’m kind of disappointed, makes me want to get my belly button pierced again, even though I already have the dermals there. Technically, that is a pi… Anyways, I’m going off on a … These ones are my favorite, probably because they are purple. I love purple. They’re pretty cool, they look cute. The girl on the back, she looks like she has Lia type nipples. I don’t know if you guys can see that. Pretty awesome nipples. I actually wanted to use this stuff with Renna, when she was here and we were shooting, but we never had time to use it. So at some point I’m hoping that I can shoot with a girl that will be into nipple clamps and stuff like that and have some fun playing around with those. That will make a pretty awesome update, I think, in my venue.

But anyways, Captnjack, thank you so much for the gifts. I really dig them, and I shall put them to good use, most likely on camera, since I unfortunately don’t really have anybody in personal life to use this with. Anyways, thank you!

Bye"