View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 07:01 PM   #203
Anoree

Default D193, 07-06-10: To Everyone

"Hey guys

I just wanted to show you the rest of my birthday presents. I got actually quite a few more in the mail, so I have a lot of stuff to show you guys.

Let’s see, see the one from tigger first. He sent me this postcard. It says Camp Davy Crockett. Apparently that’s in Tennessee. – Sorry, my chinchillas are going crazy over there, so that’s the noise that you hear in the background. Shush! That’d be Gratch, running around on his wheel. – He also sent me this shirt. This looks actually very comfortable to sleep in. I love oversized t-shirts to sleep in. It says “Boy Scouts of America, Camp Davy Crockett” That’s cool. I used actually to be in the Girl Scouts. My mom was a Girl Scout leader, so that was always a lot of fun.

Then from AlexanderLL I got a bunch of comics, a bunch of the Soulfire comics, and I thought this one was so hot. Is that not like “Meow!”? That’s really hot. I think she’s like a fairy. Yah, she looks like a fairy. That’s cool. I like fairies. … All right, I’ll definitely have to read that. Ah, and by the way, AlexanderLL, you don’t have to go to England and kick that guys butt for me. I’m over him, truly over him, moved passed it and passed that situation. I’m ready to move on.

Let’s see, what else do we have? Grande351 sent me this card. It says “Just think – today began a whole new year of being YOU! Keep up the good work!” very cute. And then he also sent me this shirt, which I absolutely adore. It says: “love as thou wilt” and if you recognize that quote, that’s actually because it’s one of my favorite quotes and it is above my bed. It’s from the Kushiel’s Legacy series by Jacqueline Carey, which, by the way, I just bought her new book today. So I’m so excited about reading it, oh my god. But on the back it has this fairy dressing mark, which is like an awesome rose. It’s really cool. I think this is absolutely beautiful, by the way. It’s gorgeous! I have to shoot in it for sure. It would be called Fairy Dress update or something. Hope I don’t get sued for something like that. And then he also got me this. It is the Flip camcorder thing. It’s really cool. It’s the size of an iPhone, so it should be easy to take with me to parties and to clubs and into changing rooms. I’m really excited. I can get some cool footage I can use for my candid videos, and hopefully some naughty footage, too, that I can also put on my website. And it shoots in ultra-high-definition. That’s really cool. And it says that it records up to 120 minutes, that’s like two hours. That would be a long video.

Let’s see, what else do I have? Anoree sent me – if I can grab this, it’s heavy – this printer, which is very much needed, because I don’t have a printer. I finally have a PC. I always have to go to my apartment offices or my apartment business center to print stuff out there. So this is really very handy. I think that I also, I think that you can also, yah, you can also print, scan, fax and copy. That is super, super, super handy. So I shall put that to good use immediately after I figure out how to put it together.

And then I also have the juicer, which … Seriously, I had a list of all the presents and the people that got them for me, but I cleaned on Thursday or Wednesday – on Thursday, and I must have caused the list, because I cannot figure out who got me the juicer. I think I went through my whole twitter, like the last three pages of my twitter … tweets, I guess. I don’t know exactly what you call them, but where people message you and stuff, to see if somebody wrote that they sent it to me. I also went through the Journal … something about the journal. I can’t remember what it’s called. [the Replies to Danielle’s Journal thread] But I looked everywhere and I couldn’t find out who sent this to me, so I feel terrible. This is the second or third time that I’ve had to ask. Actually I think it’s the third time I had to ask who sent me the juicer. But I shall show it to you guys anyways. I have put it to much use. I don’t know if I told you guys that. God, I should really go through my old video logs and just see what I said in them. I already took it out, obviously, and used it. It’s really cool. It’s a good size. It works fabulously. I really like it. I’ve made Apple Mint Spritzer, which is apple juice and some mint and club soda. It’s really good. I also made a few different vegetable juices, which is not so tasty as the fruit juice, but it’s still good. It’s healthy. I absolutely love it. Like I said, I’ve been putting it to very good use. So thank you.

By the way, I’m also going to be making Thank You notes like little Thank You cards. I will be sending those everybody who has sent me gifts. I just have to figure out who has sent me gifts. Ah, I’m usually way more organized. Well, I actually am organized, I just clean too much and I threw away stuff without looking at it. That was really bad.

But yah, I want to show the shirt, too. It says “Let’s get naked” Yah, let’s get naked… Look, I’m naked! Perfect.

Bye you guys!"