View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 03:11 AM   #14
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
its not the girls you need to worry about. We just got a new toy. They took our crown vick. And gave us a new dodge charger to use as a chase car. David is like a kid with a new toy.lol just dont mess with enny trucks hauling explosives and you should be fine. What part of tn. Are you going too? Knoxvile i 40 is closed in down town they are replacing a bridge, you will have to use 640 and go around. I 75 in ky has several construction zones but they move thru pritty well. Watch your speed in il. In construction zones they are rilly cracking down. And as for atlanta..... I just left there today was at dobins afb. Atlanta is a pain in the a** 24/7 my sister lives 15 min from dobins afb. And i get to see her quite often. But thous people need to learn to get in the right lane to get off exit ramps. I have seen them go acrost 4 lanes of a 285 to get off a ramp. They are just crazy. I wont get in the car with my sistershe scares the crap out of me. My doughter rode with her to the hospital here a few weeks ago when my dad was in there and she would not ride back with her. She got out of the car and was white as a gost. My sister sayes i drive like an old lady. And i informed her i only pay 600 a year for 3 vec inc. And im still driving the same truck i bought new in 95. She payes 250 a month for 1 car . That has been wrecked 4 times and it is only 3 yrs old. And she only lives 12 miles from work. She even wrecked one of the rental cars she had while they were fixing hers.
My end destination is down around Knoxville, but usually I turn south at St. Louis and go through Nashville when I go there. Haven't been east of St. Louis in 30 yrs. I haven't really decided if I'm going on in to Atlanta yet. Lot of times the family meets halfway in between. Should be a nice drive though. I love that part of the country....been thinking about moving that way...I get tired of snow
DWM222 is offline   Reply With Quote