View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #3
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I remember once to the school that we played to go a chaos of joys and crazy (we were a class of solos male boys). And since we waited for the teacher of turn of that hour that was up to teach, I to the sudden one threw that piece to cancel the blackboard (I don't remember the name), to a companion that had thrown me some chalks to me, and you imagine as it went to end among my total fear. I had thrown that piece it cancels blackboard with an unbelievable strength, and my companion had succeeded in moving himself, and that piece went on the open door that he goes to the atrium, when the teacher entered., tall and strong.
The teacher had succeeded in being very careful to the last second of time to move himself, because that piece that I had thrown, had him incredibly grazed (next to the skin of the face of the teacher. And that it also had some big glasses from sight). I would have risked the jail if I had struck on the face, and making damages to the glasses and sight.
The teacher had remained very under shock, and has immediately taken me with a bestial strength one arm of mine and shoulder (as if he wanted to hang me to the nails), and brought me to the headmaster of the school. Then my father had come later, to reason with the headmaster, saying that I was not the classical boy that the bad things do. In fact it was only that episode that had happened me.

But what fear!!!
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote