View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 03:54 PM   #141
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 13, 2011
If any of you have had problems with the v107 videos ("Lost and Found Orgasms Pt.2") I just fixed it. I forgot to rename the video file names after I uploaded them.

So it's been a long time since I've updated my journal. I just got back from my vacation in Puerto Vallarta. I'm itchy from all the darn mosquito bites I got there (I put on some anti itch creme which seems to help a little bit) and I am sunburned (though the sunburn is turning into a tan on my arms). I got to fly private (one of my girlfriends is dating some guy that is super wealthy). It was soooo cool being in the cockpit. I got to sit up there for most of the way there. I'm surprised how comfortable I was flying on a small plane (normally I freak out on planes). I think I wasn't so scared because I could see everything that was going on. The pilot did a couple tricks with the plane that freaked my girlfriends out (I thought it was hillarious!). We got lost pretty much every time we went outside. The villa we stayed at was absolutely stunning. It had five bedrooms and 5 1/2 bathrooms. I picked the bedroom that had purple pillows. The view from my room was stunning (actually the view from every room was stunning). We were on a mountain so you could see the ocean for miles and miles and we also had jungle views. The house came with a maid, a cook, and some guy that helped out with pretty much everything (he brought us drinks, helped us make reservations, etc.). The first day we got there we didn't really do too much. My friend Lyn was obsessed with going into the hot tub but unfortunately it didn't get hot the whole time. One night Lyn decided she was going to fill it up with hot, boiling water...which didn't work at all but was incredibly funny to watch. The second day we were there we had masseuses come over to the villa. I got a facial, a body scrub and a 90 minute hot stone massage. I was worried that I would smell like the body scrub that I got which smelled like cleaning products but thankfully it washed right off. The third day we went on an atv tour through the city and mountains. I didn't think to bring a bandana and sunglasses so I kept getting sand and dirt in my eyes and on my face. We stopped at this little bar that was right in the middle of the jungle. Since there was no one there Lyn and I went skinny dipping in this river. Lyn is so funny...we asked how cold the water was and she told us that it was pretty comfortable...liar! I got in there and froze my butt off. Of course later on I found out it was a mountain fed river. A ton of people ended up showing up 5 minutes after we got out and got dressed. We then rode over to a zipline tour. I've been ziplining before but didn't this one required a lot more hiking than the last one I did in Jamaica. Lyn even went upside down on the last zipline. We left on Wednesday (though we wanted to stay an extra day...we couldn't since the pilot had to be somewhere on Thursday). I would love to visit Puerto Vallarta again though I would do a lot more activities if I did. Apparently Lyn and Theresa travel a lot...they were talking about going to the Virgin Islands next. Hopefully they do it when I don't have school.

I just looked at the pictures from the last shoot that I did (last Saturday). They are awesome. I am incredibly happy with how they turned out and I think you guys will love the updates. They were all done in public. I did a school girl shoot in a park/school were I did a stocking stuffing. I also did a sexy dress masturbation shoot at an office building. The other shoot I did was a white dress shoot in glasses and knee high boots. That one was a dildo play scene.

Christmas was pretty hectic. My grandma (my mom's mom) came in from Texas for a couple weeks. My mom had something planned for us to do pretty much every night that she was there. At first I was pretty excited about grandma being here but after a couple of days traveling back and forth and spending hours with my family I was kind of over it. I got some cool presents Christmas day. My dad got me my favorite gift...this beautiful snow globe with a fairy inside it. The next day we all went to Flagstaff for a couple days. I brought Love Bug with me. I wasn't too sure how she was going to do in the snow but she was awesome...just jumped right into it and was prancing around. We didn't do too much in Flagstaff...the second day my dad, my sister and I went snowboarding. I bought my sister a super cute boarding outfit while we were up there. I did surprisingly well. The only time I fell down was when I got off the ski lift and when I purposely fell down. My dad was awesome! Apparently he hadn't boarded in like 5 years but he totally looked like a pro. My sister didn't do too well. It was her first time boarding...she's moving up to Alaska next month so she said she is going to try learning up there.

I left for Oregon on Wednesday the 29th (pretty much the day after we got back to Phoenix). My friends told me to bring warm clothes but I must have been tired when I packed because none of the clothes I brought were super warm. I remember looking around the baggage claim and seeing everyone dressed in dark, warm jackets and scarves (that should've been my first clue that I wasn't dressed appropriately for the weather). I on the other hand was wearing my light blue VS lounge pants with my orange VS tank top with a thin white jacket over it...yeah I was cold! We went to downtown Portland to get something to eat but before we ate I had us stop by Macy's so I could get a scarf, hat, and gloves. At the restaraunt I tried duck which I didn't care for at all since it tasted slightly gamey (I hate gamey tasting meats). I actually stayed in Corvallis which is about an hour and a half from Portland. We stayed in my friends family friends home (it reminded me of the homes in Winona, TX where I used to live). We didn't do too much while we were there, mainly just walked around (the town and the college campus). They drink a ton of coffee up there so we ended up doing the same. Apparently caffeine doesn't affect me like it used to since I didn't get wired on it and was able to fall asleep pretty easy on it. We didn't have anything planned for New Years eve (I didn't even bring a dress to wear for that night). The night before we decided to go to downtown Portland since my friend's friend was DJing at some club/bar. The hotel we stayed at was right on the river and not too far from downtown where we spent most of our time. Since we didn't have anything to wear for that evening we went to Macy's again. We didn't end up getting anything since I couldn't find anything that I liked (which was a good thing in the end since none of my friends friends were dressed up). There is a big difference between the clubs in Scottsdale and the club/bar in Portland we went to. It was interesting to see how none of the people were super dressed up. I guess appearances don't matter all that much there (at least compared to stuck up Scottsdale). It seemed like most of the people there went to the club/bar just to have fun...not so much to pick up on chicks/guys. The music they were playing was pretty iffy. They were playing a lot of rap, hip/hop, and top 40's. Some of it was okay. Every once in a while they would play some EDM (electronic dance music). I guess EDM isn't too big in Portland since almost every time they would play it everyone would kind of stop dancing (while I on the other hand would get up and start dancing). The town the next day was completely dead so we didn't get to do too much. I could totally see myself living there. I enjoy the rain and cloudy weather so that wouldn't be a problem (though it was sunny pretty much the whole time I was there).

School starts on Tuesday. I'm not too excited about it. My schedule isn't too bad though...I only have school noon to 4, Monday to Thursday. Today is my nephews birthday. I have to run to Toys R' Us and buy him his gift. I really don't want to have to drive all the way out to my parent's house. I've been traveling so much that really all I want to do is just lay around and sleep (though at this point I've probably already caught up on sleep).

9:32 PM
My two year anniversary for the website passed (sometime in December). Thinking about how things have progressed and how much the site has grown is astonishing to me. For all of you who have been with me since the beginning and all of you have recently joined...thank you.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 01-15-2011 at 03:32 AM.