View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 01:37 AM   #63
danielle_ftv
Administrator

May 13, 2009
So school is finally done...yippee! Now I can finally start making those appointments I've been putting off for the past few months (dentist, tattoo removal, eye check up, etc.) Lately I've gotten a few requests for personal videos. Unfortunately I'm not able to do personal videos/photosets because FTVRob (the photographer/videographer) is too busy to do shooting for anything other than the sites. Of course I can always use the small camera and shoot it myself but it won't be as high quality and won't have the angles that a professional shoot would have. Also I've been getting requests for autographed pictures which I would be perfectly happy to do. Just send me the photo you want autographed, what you want me to put on it, and a postmarked envelope with the address you want it sent to. I was looking on the Ritz Camera website and it looks like 8x12 pictures cost about $3.99 each. I'm assuming a photo envelope costs around $1.50 and I have no idea how much shipping is. Anyways I'm changing my mailing address because I never get the mail from the P.O. box. You can send things to:

Danielle FTV
7631 N 20th St
Phoenix, AZ 85020

that way I actually get them. I've had a few people sending me P.M.'s asking me if I am okay. Let me assure you I am perfectly fine...thank you for the concern . If anything were to happen to me Rob would tell you within a day. If I'm not answering P.M.'s or haven't been on the board in awhile it's probably just because I'm hanging out with my friends or my internet connection isn't working (which happens 90% of the time.) Need to remember to call Cox and have them fix it before I actually move out of my place. Yet again one of my profiles got deleted. Facebook decided to delete the FTV Facebook page and Danielle FTV Facebook page I created. I'm through with putting so much of my freaking time and energy into creating these darn profiles and having them be deleted just because of some conservative a-hole. So far my Model Mayhem profile and both Facebook profiles have been deleted. Now I will be super pi$$ed off if Myspace deletes my Myspace page (not that they have any reason to.)

My 21st birthday is 17 days away...so excited. Right now my sister and I are both 20 years old...thankfully she's matured a little and doesn't use that against me when I tell her to do something (though she still does try to boss me around.) I will probably be attending EDC in LA in late June. Most likely I will only be going to the Friday concert (it's two days...Friday and Saturday) so Saturday will be free. If any of you are in the LA area and would like to meet me on Saturday, June 27th please contact me through P.M. and hopefully I will be able to meet some of my members/fans.