View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 10:46 PM   #825
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal

Ok so before i go and HURT a contractor tomorrow when they come back I'll get it all out here! We are having some work done on our house and the contractors are aware that they HAVE to close all doors when coming in and going out. Well when the last guy left for today i looked out our window and saw what looked like a dead cat, ONE OF OUR CATS, Hanging from the garage door. It was our cat, Hades, but he's not dead just in shock right now and he has a crushed toe on his back leg. I am waiting for the vet to call back so we can get him in and find out what they have to do.

Our cats are loved just like our kids, and to see Hades hanging like that lifeless (So i thought) Is an image that i don't think will go away soon. Hanging upside down by a toe that is now crushed and not being able to do any thing about it can't be too good for him either.
I just want to hurt someone or something but i know that would be wrong since we are partly the blame. I should have made sure EVERY door was closed.

HOW DO YOU CLOSE SOMEONES CAT IN A GARAGE DOOR AND NOT KNOW IT!!?? MORONS!!
Sorry for the ranting.
Will this crap never end!? My step son is on his way to the hospital right now to get stitches. Seems he found a whole pack of new RAZOR BLADES in his room. I know who left them out, I lock all my stuff up. It may be best if i am not here when those contractors show up tomorrow.

Last edited by Immortal; 06-14-2010 at 11:28 PM.
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote