View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 12:20 PM   #130
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept. 21, 2010
My neighbors woke me up with their loud sex. Definitely going to complain tomorrow (well today.) I got my lashes done last night. The lash lady had purple lashes so I got some put in with the normal black ones. They look pretty cool, though you can't really see them unless they are in the sunlight. I went shopping with Dallas yesterday...got a bunch of awesome stuff. I got a new bra and t-shirt from Victoria's Secret. Actually the t-shirts that I get from VS are my favorite shirts ever. I've bought about 5 or 6 of them now in different colors. I also bought this really funky fuzzy hood with bunny ears on it. It's pretty cute and I plan on wearing it when I'm snowboarding. I also got some makeup from Ulta for Nocturnal this weekend and we went to Michael's and got a bunch of beads to make jewelry.

I was pretty bored so I started Googling "Danielle FTV" and found my Alexa stats. It's pretty interesting to read about the "average" person who visits my site. Apparently the age group that is "over represented" is "18-24" and "55-64". Most of them don't have children. Also the education groups that are "over represented" are people that have "no college" or "graduate school". I thought that was pretty interesting. Here are the Alexa stats if you want to see them.

Today I need to do my English writing assignment, visit a tailor to get my body measurements for my Halloween costume, order my Halloween costume, update my website (actually I need to edit the video first...not sure why I didn't do that like two months ago when it was shot), do some video logs (super late on those), and renew my lease. I will probably be buying a house when my lease ends next year. I've been thinking about it for a while now and since it's the "best time to buy" (according to my realtor friends) and "I'm wasting money" (also according to my realtor friends) I think it's finally time I take the plunge. I should also probably go grocery shopping since I have absolutely no food in my house. Well I mean I have food but it's not food that I can just take out of the fridge and eat immediately (which I really prefer.)

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 09-21-2010 at 12:24 PM.