View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 11:14 PM   #100
danielle_ftv
Administrator

January 07, 2010
I just got finished reading and posting on the forum and read on the question thread a question about losing my virginity. I don't know if I told this to you guys before (or if I even should now since some people may find it kind of icky) but I actually didn't lose my virginity to a guy...I mean technically I didn't. When I was 13 I was severly anemic and had to go to the hospital because I was losing so much blood. The doctors had to put this medical device way up inside of me down there and that's what I lost my virginity on. I remember being so messed up from blood loss and from the medication they were pumping into me that I told my mom in front of a bunch of doctors and nurses that I "hoped that wasn't what sex felt like" lol. I remember her blushing so bad from that. So anyways, yep...my first time was with a medical device. At least I got the pain done with then and didn't have to deal with it on my 15th birthday when I had real sex.

Thursday morning I woke up with a sore throat. I have a theory that whenever I get super excited about something I start getting sick (it happened for New Years and it's happened during many other holidays and fun events.) All my friends had arrived at the hotel before me (I ended up having to change my flight to an earlier time so that way I would have enough time to hang out, eat dinner, and get ready.) I definitely think that my group was the biggest in the whole hotel. My group are total rockstars! I ended up getting to sleep before anyone else and that was at like 4 in the morning. One of our friends who is also a local dj here in Phoenix was spinning at the Resolutions party (the party on New Years day) so a couple of my friends ended up staying up until 9:30 in the morning to see him. There was no hot water New Years day so everyone got like 50% of their rooms, which was really sweet since I had booked two rooms.

I didn't end up going to the Resolutions party since I was super sick (coughing, sneezing, running nose, etc.) That weekend was also pretty uneventful since I didn't feel like doing anything other than laying around watching tv. I watched more tv that weekend than I've done in a very long time. I ended up seeing that movie Paranormal Activity (not a good movie to see when you live alone.) This week has been pretty busy for me. Yesterday Dallas and I went to Chandler Fashion Square (one of my fave malls since they have a Windsor Store there) to get our AVN dresses. I ended up getting my dress at Windsor and it was the first dress I tried on. It's super sexy. It's all black, fitted down to my knees and then flares out mermaid style. The straps are rhinestones, so I got these sexy dangly rhinestone earrings and a rhinestone bracelet to match. After the mall we went and got our nails done. I left my jacket there and need to remember to pick it up. Will probably do that tomorrow, but then that also would require me to drive all the way over there.

I also got airbrushed tanned last night, so sleeping last night was not the most comfortable thing in the world. The liquid they spray on you is kind of weird smelling (not bad, just different.) The one thing I hate about it is how sticky it makes you feel. I have a bad enough time with humidity (which thank gawd I don't have to deal with in Arizona.) I ran out of books yesterday so had to run to a bookstore to grab more books to read. I hate being out after I've gotten the tan done. It's super dark before you wash off the bronzer so I'm sure I looked pretty funny. I noticed nobody would really look me in the eye (or maybe that was just me being too embarassed to look anybody in the eyes.) Dallas wanted me to go out last night with the group but I decided to stay in since I wasn't feeling well and didn't want to get even worse (which unfortunately seems to be happening.)

Today I got my eyelash extensions put on. The lady that does the eyelash extensions made a video showing people how to take care of the eyelashes....guess who's the eyelash model...me! I want to post the video but the last thing I want is to cause trouble for the eyelash lady because she has an adult model on her website. I was supposed to get my hair done today (which I need really, really bad right now) but unfortunately my guy had to cancel on me. Fortunately I can get it done before school starts but unfortunately I can't get it done before my shoot next Tuesday. I just bought my Valentines day costume and they shoot "item(s)" that I will be using. It's definitely going to be a very...fetishy shoot, I'm sure not all of you are going to like it, but whatever, it's going to be fun for me. I will be putting up my hardcore video on the site in the next couple of days. Get ready for it everyone. Actually I probably will need to do another hardcore video this next shoot day.

Did I tell you guys that I signed up for school? I'm taking math, English (freaking lame...I thought I tested out of English but apparently you can't test out of English), fencing (hopefully they don't cancel this class again), and philosophy of sexuality. I wanted to take this other sex class but I would've had to wake up super early (like at 9 or something crazy like that) and I've vowed to never take classes were I have to wake up before 10 AM. I just wish they offered classes I am interested in at night instead of in the morning.

So this weekend is the AVN awards. I'm so excited....I just wish I wasn't sick. I'm hoping that I can get better tonight and tomorrow. There are a few girls there that I am hoping to meet up with (April O'Neil is one.) Who knows...maybe I'll see some of you guys who are planning on going, there also.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 01-09-2010 at 08:54 PM.