View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 09:02 AM   #6
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I thank you everyone that you are comprehensible with me. I needed something from someone a good friendship. I know that it is only online. But at least it is something for me.
I am only always, but not for my guilt. There are so many things happened in our life between my mother and I. There have been difficult complications of character with my two sisters toward my mother that has suffered a lot because of their psyche neurotic.
Even if my two sisters try to do something for my sick mother of chronic Helzameir. But But I been only me to give ability and courage of life to my mother. Because I think only with the love and the spirit of praiseworthy sacrifice it wins him the loneliness and the illness.
It's difficult to do a life in the external world if you don't have any true people that understand the problems of each of us and the situation in family when a mother is alone to the world.

Mart,
thinks that you are also an uproarious person as good heart and great affection of friendship from when I had known you from Alison's chat.. Those very particular people as You, WhyYou, Tigger and Captnjack (also SailAway. From Alison's chat).

I would like to win to the job. But it is had to change the manager that doesn't want to know nothing of the discipline to plan to my job. That's why the colleagues are ill-mannered and commanders to do what they want.