View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 03:20 PM   #257
Anoree

Default D247, 04-08-11: To augforce

"Hey augforce

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question was: Being that you are an adult entertainer, do you have a hard time getting involved in serious relationships?

Surprisingly enough, I don’t have hard times getting in relationships. I had plenty of serious relationships. And no, it’s interesting because I am not the kind of person that will wait before I tell people what I do. I usually tell them right of the bat about what I do. I mean, I figure if they judge me and not want to be around me because of what I do, then I want to get that out of the way as soon as possible. But no, I haven’t had really any problems at all. Thank god for that.

Your second question was: When you go out, do you find that some guys hit on you strictly because they know what you do and expect to get laid?

No. No, I very rarely see that. I think mainly because when I go out I don’t really meet new people or go up to random people. I’m usually hanging out with my friends when I go out. And most of the people that I meet are really open-minded and non-judgmental. So far I haven’t had to deal with that, thankfully.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"