View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 08:25 AM   #253
Anoree

Default D243, 03-18-11: To Everyone

"Hey guys
I just wanted to show you the gifts, the presents that I’ve gotten recently. I’ll start with the first one.

JimG got me this. It’s a beautiful Tiffany’s necklace. I love it, it’s really pretty. It’s dainty. – Love Bug! The dog is running into my camera, what the hell! – Ah, I keep on dropping stuff!

e83 – I showed this to you guys already, but I didn’t know who got it for me, or couldn’t remember who got it for me, but now I know – So he got me this old-school bra. It’s a bullet bra. And then he got the inserts that go with it, makes them all pointy. Pointy racket boobs. And then – Oh, shoot, I’m stuck! – And then he got me these panties that go with it. I tried them on, they’re super cute. They’re old-school panties. They do look a lot cuter on me. They’re very silky, I like it. And then this garter belt, it’s really pretty. Unfortunately I have to lose a little bit more weight before I can fit into it right. It’s kind of small, but it will work, it will fit and look good. I’ll do a retro shoot with that, it’s super cute.

And then shortyboi sent me these cute undies, these cute panties. I’ll probably wear these for my next shoot. I don’t know when that actually is, but it will work for my next shoot. I’ve already worn them, actually, for my webcam show, which was yesterday or the day before, I can’t remember when. But I like them, they’re super cute.

So, yah, I wanted to show that to you guys and thank you, shortyboi, e83 and JimG for my gifts. I loved them, and you guys shall see them in shoots.

Bye"