View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 10:00 PM   #133
Anoree

Default D123, 06-01-09: To Everyone

"Hey everybody

I just wanted to say thank you for all my amazing birthday gifts and for the birthday comments and wishes from everybody. I really appreciate it. This is by far the best birthday I’ve ever had, just to have so many loving people around me and for once I actually had friends to do something with. I just want to show you guys all the gifts that I got from people.

Anoree sent me this beautiful flower arrangement. It’s absolutely gorgeous, very pretty, lots of purple flowers in there, very nice.

JimG sent me a Borders gift card for 200$. That is going to be put to very good use.

From CaptnJack I got a Victoria Secrets gift card for 75$, and a Borders gift card for 25$, thank you. And he sent me this super, super cute gift cards, very sparkly, and they have little stand-up, pop-up flower things in. It’s cute, very cute, thank you.

From Geolarson I got peppermint lotion, smells very good, and it’s organic, too. I got “the other Boleyn girl” by Philippa Gregory. I really like this author. She writes a lot of historical fiction. Good stuff. And then he also sent me this beautiful picture. I don’t know if you guys can see that. It’s freaking gorgeous. I love it, very, very pretty. He took it himself, too.

And then from Grande351 I got this really cute card and he sent me a shot glass. I guess it’s tradition for him to buy a shot for everybody that turns 21. Since I don’t live around him he can’t really buy me a shot, so he did the shot for me and sent me the shot glass. I think it’s very sweet of him. And he also sent me this gorgeous necklace. I don’t know if you guys can see that. It’s like Amethyst and just beautiful. It’s absolutely perfect.

And then Dallas, my friend Dallas that I’m going to Vegas with, got me a Mac gift card for 75$ and we are going to go get a makeover at the Mac’s store. That’s going to be freaking awesome. That will be my first time getting my makeup done with the girls.

What did my mom sent me? My mom sent me … Betsy Johnson thigh high socks. She thinks they’re cute. They’re cute. My stepfather to be sent me or gave me Jucie Couture sunglasses. Super cute, very, very cute, and they come in an awesome case, too, so I can’t break it. Thank god, because I’m sure these are expensive. My mom also bought me gold dust body powder stuff, except it tastes like honey, so it’s not nasty like the other body powder out there. And it’s sparkly, too, that’s good. My mom made me this card, says “Vegas Baby”. She actually made this. I thought that was super cute. She’s really good at creative, handy stuff like that. And then she bought me these cute shoes. I’ve gotten a lot of comments on these lately. Everybody thought these are really cute. It says “Yes they are real and they’re spectacular!” I couldn’t figure out what the hell that meant until I asked my mom and she’s like “It’s talking about your boobs.” I thought it was talking about my feet.

And then from Carter, my nephew – it’s really not from Carter, but that’s what my mom labeled it – a Gremlin. By the way, I hate Gremlins. I’m scared silly of Gremlins. I don’t know. I’ve been terrified of them since I was a little girl, so it’s was not very nice of “Carter” to get me. It’s cute, though, I’m getting over that fear.

And then my mom also bought me these ear rings. They’re actually kind of cool, they’re definitely interesting. You thread them through your ears. It kind of looks like it would hurt, but it isn’t too bad. Like that. Voila. Supposedly all the stars are wearing them. My mom is really into that type of stuff. Let me just take them out. Very cute, very, very cute, I love them.

And then let’s see what Rob got me. I got to pull the camera over here. Gratch, Taquito! They’re hiding in the little box right now. They’re still kind of scared. They don’t like… I don’t know. I don’t think they like me very much right now. Although mommy just got you a new cage, so that’s your birthday present, although a belated birthday present. Come on, little ones! Gratchy! Taquito! Come on, babies, come out and say hi! All my members want to meet you guys. There’s one. That’s probably Gratch. He’s the more adventurous, rowdy one. They’re not going to come out.

Here we go. Get this backwards where it’s supposed to go. Shows you how great I am at film.

Anyways, thank you guys so much for all the awesome gifts and for making my 21st birthday the most memorable one up to date. I hope you guys will be here for my 22nd birthday. That would be awesome.

Bye"

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-09-2010 at 09:26 PM.