View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #103
Anoree

Default D093, 01-22-09: To Everyone

"Hey guys

Today was my last day of my first week of class, if that makes any sense. It was pretty exciting. I’m very excited to be back in school and to be hanging out with people my age. Hopefully I can make some friends. I already kind of have been making some friends. I have some very cool class mates.

My teachers are all pretty nice. My Geology teacher is a woman and she’s a little crazy, kind of cookie. But in a good way, so it definitely brings some fun energy to the class. My Geology lab teacher is also kind of crazy, too. I think it must be a Woman-Geologist thing. They’re probably all crazy. But also, yet again, she’s just… It brings fun energy to the class and makes things exciting. And my Math teacher is actually fairly young. It was very surprising when I saw him, because he is in his 20s, I think. He looks like he should go to college with me. He’s kind of cute, I’ll admit that, but he’s kind of a hard-***, it seems like. I told him that I was going to have to miss two of his classes next week and I think he wasn’t too thrilled about that. And then, let’s see, actually I have a self-defense class today, so I’m excited to see who my teacher will be for that. I think my hardest class is definitely going to be Italian, because the instructor doesn’t seem to realize that some of us are slower than others. You know, I can’t learn to speak the numbers 1 to 50 in Italian on first day of class. That’s a little difficult for me. And he was trying to have us do that, when I was “Oh, my god! There’s no way I’m going to pass this class.” But I’m sure it will get easier. I just need a little help. And they have a lot of cool tutors and programs at the school, and I will definitely be taking advantage of that. Because I’m hoping to get straight As this semester. Well, actually I’m hoping to get straight As like all through college, ‘cause that would be awesome.

But next week, I will be in Maui, hopefully getting some awesome updates for the site. I need those updates, have to make it worth missing a week of school.

But I just wanted to tell you guys about my first week of school. I’d like if you guys have enjoyed that.

Anyhoo, I’ll talk to you guys later.

Bye"