View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 03:30 PM   #171
Anoree

Default D161, 01-02-10: To dickere

"Hey dickere

I read your question on the question thread. You actually had two for me. The first one was: Would you consider having your nipples or clit pierced?

I have considered that, but decided against it. Good for me, restrained myself, willpower. Generally I’ve noticed that guys are ok with the nose piercing and maybe navel piercing, but anything more than that is a little bit too much. Especially with my tattoos it would be way too much going on on my body. If anything, I may do a shoot with fake nipple jewelry, little hoops right there. That would be kind of cute, something different and would be very punk-rock. I love it.

The other question you had for me was: How many signed up paying members do I have?

I have more than five hundred but less than a thousand. I won’t give you guys the exact number, but it changes all the time. Generally, that question isn’t really asked. It’s kind of like asking somebody how much they make a year. I got in a lot of trouble one time asking one of my friends that. I just not really answered that, but I gave you a general answer, hope that’s enough.

I hope that answered your question.

Bye"