View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 07:13 PM   #51
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Mar. 4, 2009
So I finally caved and built a Facebook page. Personally I don't like either Myspace or Facebook but I guess it's a good way to "network"...though that would also require me to answer messages (which I don't.) You can find my Facebook by looking up Danielle FTV. I built two...one for FTVGirls and one just for me. And there is also a "Danielle Lover's" fan group on there. I need more friends, so request me people. Yesterday FTV Rob finally caved and let me borrow the GTR. It was so freaking cool! I got to pick up all my friends and they were super impressed (mission accomplished!). We ended up going to a movie and out to eat at The Yardhouse...sucks because I'm not 21 yet and so couldn't drink their awesome beer. We ended up seeing "He's Just Not That Into You" which was like really depressing since I am so like the character "Gigi" in that movie. When I fall for a guy I totally end up sitting around my phone, waiting for his phone call. I end up checking out their Facebook and Myspace profiles and read and look at everything that they put on it. I guess it's kind of stalkerish...but I've always had a "problem" of falling for guys way to quickly and really hard. It's nice though because that movie kind of made me feel a little more "normal"...like my whole Facebook stalking isn't so unusual. Anyhow I have my midterm exam for my forensic pathology class this weekend, my midterm for math next week, and midterm for my Geo lab tomorrow...boy am I freaking out right now. Also you should check out this interview with www.girlnextdoormag.com. I'm on the cover! Not sure why they didn't review my site though (they reviewed FTVGirls instead).

2:49 PM
Yeesssssssss....I just took my online forensic pathology midterm and got an A. So I am averaging an A- in the class right now...so happy.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 03-04-2009 at 08:50 PM.