View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 07:20 AM   #12
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianman View Post
I met with a lady in Angel return .com. I am simple Indian reveted muslim searching for my 2nd half so I like that lady .as a result she replied me,from her I came to know someone name Danielle ,a lady with modelling in usa,but in very firstday she did not disclose her current profession ,she wrote me she did modelling but now she left modelling job ,she exchanged her few beauiful formal dress picture to me,but as my past profession was software testing engineering so I search her photo in google image and get danielles biography and others.
That lady ,but in my knowledge she is original,inform me she is going to west africa for magazine shooting and live there about three months,even yesterday she chatted with me in yahoo messenger. if the forum administrator ask me I can give her email address.
Hi Indianman

Lia would say "Please don't send this person any money."

You most likely fell victim to a scammer. Danielle is safe and sound at home in Tempe (Phoenix, USA) right now, not in Africa.

We can't really do anything about those scammers sitting in Africa. It's outside all our jurisdictions. If you sent that person money, I suggest you contact your local police and file in an Internet fraud complaint.
I don't have much faith that it would lead somewhere, though.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote