View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 10:13 PM   #59
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Apr. 18, 2009
Wow it's been a LONG time since I've written on here. Not much has really happened though. I went to my first rave last Saturday. It was so freaking cool. Funny thing is it was right next to where Rob was racing the Bugatti. They had three different stages but my friends and I really only stayed at the first two. They definitely were playing a pretty eclectic mix of music considering raves generally only play electronica. BTW, I finally caved and signed up for Twitter. What's pretty cool about it is that I can update it from my cell phone...that makes things a million times easier. So if I don't post on here for awhile you guys can always see what I'm doing on Twitter. I already have five followers...yeah! My birthday weekend is going to be insane. I guess that Rob has something planned for me and I'm planning a trip to Vegas May 31st - June 2nd with one group of friends. I know that one of the other group of friends will want to go to Myst at some point (that's where they do all their birthday celebrations.) I never liked the fact that my birthday was at the end of the school year because nobody would ever show up to my birthday parties because they would be on vacation somewhere else. But now I think it's cool because I don't have to worry about being hungover/sleep deprived/etc. and having to going to school. It's so weird...I was going through a bunch of papers on my desk and found my electric bill. When I pay a bill online I always write the confirmation number on it so that I know I've paid it. Well the bill didn't have any conf. number on it and it was due 10 days ago! I'm surprised they haven't turned off my electricity. This is the first time I've ever done that so I'm kicking myself over it.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 04-20-2009 at 03:04 AM.