Thread: Paranormalities
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 10:29 AM   #16
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Interesting story, mart. And a quite frequent occurance, I think.

I never really discussed my Deja vus openly either. I told about them in the family, but the usual reaction is "Nah, you've just mixed things up. That can't be." So I shut up.

For me foreseeing (like in "looking into the future") falls under the paranormal, wether it's just a few seconds ahead or months inbetween. And this is where I see our Deja vus.

Clairvoiance certanly is paranormal, but that's an other branch. Foreseeing and clairvoiance are commonly intermingled, though.

I find it interesting seing reports or documentaries on TV where clairvoiants actually help in police cases where all other traces went nowhere. And I'm not talking about entertainment shows. I don't think these things can be forced.
It mainly happens during conversations or if i walk into a room i know i've never been in before. Suddenly i recognise everything in the room. I used to find it quite scary like as if something bad is going to happen but doesn't. I'm not superstitious at all. I like to think i'm a straight thinking bloke. But i do wonder why i have them. Would you like to say some of the Deja vu's you've had Anoree?.