View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 09:26 PM   #809
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Man I am so pissed right now. I have a guy that I'm on the fire dept with who works at ford putting the new motor and trans. in my pickup. its something i could have done in a weekend if i had the time. He has had my truck 6 weeks and it still isn't done. He called Sarah today and said the water pump is bad on the new motor ( It's f--ing brand new) So Sarah went over to get it so she could go get one and he said the alternator is cracked( again brand new) so she took that too. she went to auto zone and called me because auto zone wouldn't take the stuff back because they said it was smashed. so i told her to just pay the extra charge for the core and get the parts. If this guy dropped my brand new motor and broke this new parts i am going to be pissed. I will be able to tell when i get home tomorrow, I told Sarah to keep the old parts so i can see them. I let this guy do it because he needed the money and he worked at ford as a service teck. It seems like i made a bad mistake. I will note that he called Sarah and not me because i would have said something about it. I just got off the phone with him and he said he doesn't know how the stuff got damaged and i told him he has till Monday night to get it done or I'm towing it home and finishing it my self and the broken parts will come out of the remainder of what i owe him, I already payed him half of the agreed price for changing out the stuff because he was in a tight spot. and this is what i get.I need my truck in a week and a half to go on vac. I should have done it my self it would have been done by now!