View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 07:23 AM   #26
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 6, 2008
Hey everyone. The internet connection at my house and at both FTV houses seems to be kinda screwy lately. I've been trying to upload new video logs and it's taking TWO HOURS for three small one minute clips to upload. So hopefully the internet will be better later, and the videos will be completely uploaded. Yesterday (which was actually Thursday, the day before yesterday) I had my fourth tattoo removal...this time even more painful than the times before. I go in about thirty minutes early to have numbing cream put on the area that's going to be lasered, but for some reason it sometimes doesn't work as well as normal. I also ended up freezing a small part of my stomach (and I mean literally freezing!) If you watched the candid video of my first tattoo removal you might have noticed a tube device that the technician was holding over the area getting lasered. Well that hose emits incredibly cold air so it can numb the area. Well I was holding the tube while she was lasering my front tattoo and she noticed that I had frozen my skin. At first I was freaked out, and especially when I touched it and it was rough, almost callus feeling. We ended up laughing about it (because it was just so weird) but now I'm in not so much of a laughing mood (well maybe a little bit). The area that was frozen is now burned (won't scar or anything) and it is a little uncomfortable feeling. Yesterday I did two shoots for my premium area. I'm really excited about the launching of the premium area, though I still have a lot of questions and concerns about the site and the whole webcam thing. My brother comes into town this month (haven't seen him since June or July). And my future step brother is also coming into town (flying all the way from England!) This will be his first time in America, so I have to show him a very good time here. I will probably end up taking them to David and Busters (an arcade type place) and hopefully I can get Rob to give them a ride in the Bugatti or SLR.