View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 09:03 PM   #214
Anoree

Default D204, 08-30-10: To hohoho

"Hey hohoho

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question was: What do you think about CFNM, which is Clothed Female Nude Male, have you ever tried something like that?

You know what, honestly, I had never heard of CNFM … wait … Clothed Female Nude Male before you had mentioned it. I didn’t know that was an actual fetish, but of course there is a fetish for everything. I honestly had no opinions on it before you… I still don’t really have an opinion on it. I’m like “whatever.” I’m neutral when it comes to that. I don’t dislike it, I don’t like it. But yes, I have tried that, but not where I’ve been actually completely clothed in pants and a shirt and everything, or a skirt and whatever. I’ve done it when I’ve been wearing lingerie, or panties and a bra. But that’s about it.

Your next question was: When can we start to download your perfect webcam sessions?

Honestly, I don’t know. I would have to ask FTV Chris or FTV Rob about that. Actually, I probably have to talk to Chris about that, since he does all the webcam magic. But I don’t know if that’s even possible with my webcam thing. I still have to figure out the archive page, which I should be able to fix that very soon here, hopefully.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"