View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 01:49 AM   #22
Walt
Just Visiting

Danielle, I personally enjoyed the bondage shoot. I am also glad that you enjoyed it (as best you could with all the equipment movement, etc. Must be frustrating to want to get into it, and have to stop all the time, lol.)

Of course I love your hardcore work (yes, the modeling work, too.) Being a bondage "freak" myself, I most definitely loved the videos and hope to see you do more.

Personally, Sweetie and I are into "love" bondage. Not so much whipping, spanking, hitting, anything toward the violent side of things. I find it hard to accept nipple clamps, but they ARE very exciting, and I know there are those that don't generate a lot of pain (til you take them off, lol.) I basically liked seeing you helpless and "at the will" of the master, open to him to have you as he wishes (lucky son-of-a-gun, lol.)

Sweetie does like being tied up and worked to orgasm. I like Ball gags, her less so, but she will let me use them. So, I would enjoy you employing ball gags, and more on your back with legs spread. I know the kink sites do some pretty serious stuff, and while it gets a little heavy, if you wanted to endure some of their work, I would sure love to see it. Fantasizing about having sex with you is a fantastic dream, and Sweetie loves your work, too.

Thank you for all you do.
Walt is offline   Reply With Quote